COLCHESTER, Vt. - The Lyndon men's cross country team placed fifth out of six teams Friday at the annual St. Michael's Invitational.
University of Vermont junior John Little won the eight-kilometer race in 26:04, winning by 14 seconds over Kyle Downs, who competed in the event unattached.
Lyndon was led by Joshua Grant (Nashua, N.H.) who came in seventh with a time of 26:53. Wildens Fils (Stamford, Conn.) placed 28th in 28:45, Kenedi Hall crossed the finish line in 30th place with a mark of 28:47 and Craig Johnson (North Kingstown, R.I.) placed 33rd in 29:06.
Men's Team Results:
1. University of Vermont - 19
2. Green Mountain Athletic Association - 69
3. University of South Carolina - Beaufort - 76
4. Saint Michael's College - 96
5. Lyndon State College - 110
6. Norwich University - 172